2 months
Your eyebrows are starting to get some color, light light brown. Eyelashes are getting even darker. Your strawberry is starting to get a little bigger. You now weigh 9.12 lbs & 22.5” long. I am excited to see what color your hair and eyes turn out to be. If you will have brown eyes like me, or take after your Dad and have blue eyes. Your hair looks like it might have a tint of red in it, as of now. I can imagine you with red hair, although I believe it will turn light brown, almost blonde, like mine was. Grandma Leitha & I think, as of now, 2 months old, your eyes, head shape and neck look like your Daddy. Cheeks, nose and chin looks like me. I have not seen a baby photo of your father yet though.
| Your photo shoot after getting your 2 mo shots |
Your eyebrows are starting to get some color, light light brown. Eyelashes are getting even darker. Your strawberry is starting to get a little bigger. You now weigh 9.12 lbs & 22.5” long. I am excited to see what color your hair and eyes turn out to be. If you will have brown eyes like me, or take after your Dad and have blue eyes. Your hair looks like it might have a tint of red in it, as of now. I can imagine you with red hair, although I believe it will turn light brown, almost blonde, like mine was. Grandma Leitha & I think, as of now, 2 months old, your eyes, head shape and neck look like your Daddy. Cheeks, nose and chin looks like me. I have not seen a baby photo of your father yet though.
I breastfed for 2 months, then I just dried up.
I love it when you wake up, every time you first see me, you give me the biggest smile. It always warms my heart and makes me feel like I am doing alright. That I am doing an okay job at being your mother.
You are now much more talkative and observant of everything and everyone. You really seem to concentrate on objects, toys and our faces.
June 11 - Started holding Ella, Elephant from Dixie, for something to hold on to when going to sleep so you did not scratch
at your face.
at your face.
13 - First video of you talking to me
15 - You loved Grandma Leitha’s blue nail polish
16 - Went to OKC to see your Great Grandpa Baker in the hospital. Went to lunch with Jan, Missy,
Brittany, Millie, David Allen, PaPa David, Grandma Leitha & I.
Brittany, Millie, David Allen, PaPa David, Grandma Leitha & I.
| You and Ella June 6th |
- Started using cloth diapers. They were too big to use before.
- Really looks at faces
- Starting to grab objects, mostly just Ella or a blanket.
- Started babbling & cooing.
- Began holding head up for longer periods of time
- Started sucking fingers, usually numerous fingers at once. Aunt Keitha did not want you to start sucking your thumb though, so Grandma Leitha was trying to get you to do it.
- Becoming interested in certain toys, smiles or stares at them, occasionally will reach for one or kick at it.
- You preferred us to hum to you rather than sing. You would make noises like you are humming along until you fell asleep. I hum Amazing Grace. Grandma Leitha always hums Mellow Yellow or In The Garden.
- Not a fan of being held facing us, rather have your back towards us to be able to see everything.
- Enjoys being propped up in sitting position, but have to be attentive because you always wanted to lean forward and would go straight on your face. Liked when I propped up the boppy pillow and sat you in it.
- Always start talking and laughing when we talk to you, play with you or I get in the floor with you. When you got bored, or wanted our attention, you would fuss at us some. You would also fuss when we stopped playing or left your sight.
- You were quiet around people you did not know well. With Grandma Leitha & I you talked all the time. Would get pretty loud with it also!
- You still love kicking!
- When you would be in the floor playing, you would sometimes get so quiet.
- Always loved staring at our dream catchers. I have one big blue one and one smaller blue one above my bed and your crib.
- Gas pains starting to lessen
| You and Smokey |
| Holding Ella while you slept in my arms |
No comments:
Post a Comment