3 months old
I finally got your crib area decorated. I made pink & white tulle pom pom garland and hung it with lights. Bought some wall decor from Hobby Lobby. They say, “Welcome to my Crib” & “Sweet Dreams.” Along with your dream catcher I made. I also made some blue and pink glitter balls to hang above the crib from the ceiling, instead of a mobile. You seemed to really like them and the lights. I already knew you loved the dream catchers.
You started to refuse to eat when I held you. I always had to lay you down in the rock n’ play or on the pillow. Figured out you just wanted to sit up.
Grandma Leitha is always playing with nicknames for you. The latest is JZ Jewel, girlfriend & Pumpkin Butt.
June 20 - Roll from tummy to back.
June 21 - Discovered your feet. Your eyes got huge looking at them.
I took your hand and made you grab your foot, your face was priceless.
It was like a “Whoa!” kind of look. Your eyes got huge.
Then I tied a piece of fabric to your ankle & attached one of your blue flower hair clips.
You seemed to enjoy that also.
I took your hand and made you grab your foot, your face was priceless.
It was like a “Whoa!” kind of look. Your eyes got huge.
Then I tied a piece of fabric to your ankle & attached one of your blue flower hair clips.
You seemed to enjoy that also.
July 4th - Dixie took you for a walk in your carrier after dinner. You loved looking at the trees.
- You love to eat your hands and feet. Your hands are always in your mouth. Most pictures you have a finger or more in your mouth. Everything goes in her mouth.
- Roll from tummy to back. Although we were on the floor at first and you did a face plant. That was the end of that for the evening.
- You started mimicking me. You mouthed “oh” after me saying it. We did it numerous times, but I only caught it once on video.
- Very observant. Always looks around for who is talking or for the sound. Also, you surprised me when I took you outside to show you the flowers. You looked right at the ones I was pointing at and you seemed to really observe them.
- You started sucking on your tongue when you do not have your paci
- Likes her gums rubbed.
- You hate being on your tummy. You keep raising your feet in the air along with your arms instead of raising up on your elbows.
- You have no desire to put any weight on your feet to stand. They just go limp like jello.
- Nor, have you ever grabbed our fingers and held on where we could lift you up some. You grab then let go.
- I have to keep your nails clipped because you will cut your face grabbing at it. I started using Ella, the Elephant, for something for you to hold on to. You will grab your clothes or blankets & pull them up by your face. You always like something to hold when you go to sleep.
- You enjoy when I hold you and swing you around some. Like, making you dance or swinging your feet side to side.
- Your holding your head up much better and for longer periods of time.
- When laying down, you lift your head like your doing crunches. You always want to sit up.
- You enjoy being propped up and sitting to be able to look around. Enjoy being propped up in the boppy pillow. Before long you will be sitting on your own.
- You will sleep in your crib some, your rock n’ play more so, but your favorite spot seems to be on my bed.
- Still prefer humming to you over anything else.
- Try to hold your bottle
- Beginning to have a social smile and smiles back.
- Reach and grab toys with both hands. Most of the toys are still too big for your hands, your unable to get a grip on them. Still need work on hand-eye coordination.
- I put you on my legs and you go flying. You think it is funny being above me. Any time you look down at me you laugh.
- Enjoy swinging in your swing. You also enjoy listening to the music it plays.
- You enjoy noises, but not clapping. It makes you blink like it scares you a little. You really like crinkly sounds like a bag of chips. Grandma Leitha made you a crinkly toy with little tags on it (ribbon) that you seem to really enjoy. Only the navy blue one though.
- Love looking at all your multi-colored flower hair clips that are hanging on my dresser mirror.
- Love to touch our faces, but only mine and Grandma Leitha’s. You seem to do it only when your comfortable like its a form of affection of something. However you also like to get ahold of Uncle Steve’s beard.
- Thinks its funny when Grandma Leitha has her hair in curlers or bouncy curly. Also laughs at my messy bun when I shake my head and make my hair fly around. You will get really excited when we put our hair up, because you thinks we are about to pick you up. You also seem to really enjoy playing with our hair. You will run your fingers through it, instead of pulling it. Grandma Leitha said you should be a beautician.
- When you get excited, you make short gasps. Also, you hold your arms and legs straight out, with them shaking like crazy.
- I love the face you make when I kissed your cheek. You close that one eye on the side I kiss and open your mouth real big with the huge smile.
- You also enjoy watching music videos and when you're tired you'll fall asleep watching them. You don't show much interest to music on the radio.
- Babbles & talks all the time. Sometimes I can get you to imitate something I do.
- Newborn shoes now fit
No comments:
Post a Comment