![]() |
| Waiting on the doctor to come in. |
I hate seeing her cry. Her legs usually are sore for the next day or 2. I think the nurse scared her when she went to weigh her. Normally they have me do it. When she took Jayden & put her on the scale she started a whiny/cry & was looking at me.
Doctor Wilson said her weight was on the low end of average. Her height however, is in the 63 percentile. In other words, I got a tall skinny bay bay πππ
Those shots wiped her out. She slept so much over the next 2 days. That first night her temperature was a little high, 99.4. Then the next morning it was 97.4. Her eyes were so red that next day like she was sleepy & just feeling a little under the weather. Been getting a lot of cuddles though!πThe only way she has been able to go to sleep is on top of me. Usually I can lay her down after shes good & sleep, but not lately. Last night she would sleep about 5 mins then wake up crying. She loves to curl up on her side or sometimes even on her stomach (kinda). It is sometimes so weird when shes laying on my chest & puts her head way back. I dont know how she does it! I couldn't lay that way for sure!!
![]() |
| Tried & tried to get a picture of you and your boo boos. This was the best one lol |
We started tracking her eating, she doesn't eat well during the day. They say an average 6 month old should be eating up to 32 ounces a day. Along with some solid food. We tried rice cereal, but that didn't go so great. She really doesn't seem to like it. Fed it to her 3 times now. Now she won't eat it in her bottle at night anymore πΆπΌDo not have the results yet. I plan on tracking a few more days before I come to a conclusion.
However, it is strange how she still eats 3oz bottles. She ate that much at.. a month or two old. Think maybe 2 months she was eating 2 oz every 2 hours. Most 6 month old eats twice that amount!
As long as she keeps her weight up and doesn't become under weight, I guess it's fine. I would like to try to feed her something different and see if we can get her weight up any. I just want to make sure she is getting all the nutrients and such that she needs.
Tomorrow we are going to town since we are running low on everything. I plan on picking up some sweet potatoes & maybe apples or something. Not sure yet. Peas are normally a favorite I believe.



No comments:
Post a Comment